Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2021

The face of darkness part two

 I had no interest whatsoever in her thoughts and opinions whatsoever but was obsessed with her . 

The ugly drinking l imagine grew worse and worse . Actually it wasn’t drimking it was just whooping down as much booze as possible in the shortest space of time . She drank Church wine she coukld get cheap and any other rubbish that was cheap. The quality didnt matter.

I never saw her again although from time to time I got messages . I had tried to sweep it all under the carpet but could I? Not really.

Someone told me that she had got the sack from her government job and now had gone back to live with her Mother on one of Italy's great lakes.I thought about that and it was kind of like a retirement from life,her life .But that was always on the cards .But at the end of the day its always a disturbed background that destroys lives and hers had been one.

No comments: