Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

USES OF WOULD

 Uses of Would


JANET Would you change your appearance to help a charity
MARY I would change my appearance for a charity
JANET I would change my appearance if it helped a charity
MARY To be honest I would help a good cause but I am too lazy
JANET There are lots of things I would do
MARY Me too. I would like to go to Yorkshire and Lancashire.
JANET They are the most important counties in England after Greater London.
MARY Where are they?
JANET Both Yorkshire and Lancashire are in the North
MARY What is a county?
JANET Well in your country they are called regions but the word region in England means a geographical area
MARY What's your favourite county
JANET I love Cornwall. That is in the region called The West Country. It's composed of five counties.
MARY What is the main city of Lancashire?
JANET It is Manchester
MARY Would you like to there?
JANET Not really but I would like to go to Portsmouth.
MARY Where is that?
JANET It is in the South of England.

No comments: