Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SPEAKING 1st year



Who is the best cook ?

The best cook is Paul Bocuse of Lyon

But I mean the best you know?

Well let me think , the best is my gran ma , she is great , she does the best pasta


Do you like tv?

Yeh I love it

Whats the best thing on T.V?

The best programme is Coronation street, its a serial, love it!!!!!

Me and my parents always watch it

Its entertaining, it gets you involved.

I like the news

Really?

Cos I like to know whats happening

I hate it. I never watch it because its boring

do you get on with mum and dad ?

not really ?

Why?

They dont like the things I like

Such as? 

Play station games and they dont like my friends

Mine are cool 

yeh?

Yeh , everything I do is ok by them

Who is your fav relative?

Nanny Smith , she is great, always laughing

I hate my relatives especially my uncle , he is really strange

really?

yeh just sends shivers up my back

Do you like chick singers?

Yeh Winehouse was good 

Joplin?

Yeh I heard her stuff , powerful voice

what time of the year is the best one for you?

when the school finishes

yeh me too, I hate school 

yeh its mindblowingly boring apart from a couple of teachers

Yeh it finishes in spring and for that its my fav season of the year

do you go to live gigs?

yeh when I can 

who is the best group live?

AC  DC by far 

Jovinotti?

Do me a favour, you must be joking!!!!!

I like him , he spreads joy 

well everyone to their own

Have you got a best friend?

yeh my best friend is Maria but I think its becoming something more, U ?

I dont have friends just people I know

I had a friend in Como called Harry, he was an American geezer 

Where was he from ?

He was from Florida , he had a dog called bertie.

What kind of dog?

A  pitbull  bitch , horrible looking dog but I love dogs 

Do you? 

Yeh all dogs are intelligent it is just their stupid owners who sometimes turn dogs into idiots

Does Harry still live in Como?

yeh he has a kinda wine bar called Hemingway 

nice?

yeh and it is in the centre of Como , I love Como do you?

Yeh its nice , I like Erba too , its small but liveable

Mr Petti lives in Como, he is the only teacher who I really like , he teaches Maths, brilliant mind.

Doesnt he play darts a lot?

Yeh he plays for Como 

I love watching Darts , its so exciting !!!!

Yeh its great !

So you hate school yeh?

Yeh I hate it because I had a bad experience with my first teacher , a certain Mr Foodi 

Why?

He always came to class with a huge Mozzarella cheese and ate it in front of us , never taught us anything

Yeh I had him! He was always playing Play Station in class 

I love Play Station 

Me too !

Mr Foodi was good looking though

Yeh he looked like my fav actor Ray winstone 

Yeh Ray is really handsome 

Rugged more than handsome

So...... Im going out now , see you later

Im listening to Buddy Rich at the moment check it out 

Will do !

I really urge you to get his albums or download

I will for sure!
















No comments: